Residential Treatment for Adults.
Horizon Village is an adult-only facility that specialized in treatment for severe substance use disorders. Located on our Horizon Village campus in Sanborn, NY, the beautiful 50-bed facility is designed with our patients comfort and safety in mind. Our programs and services are individualized for each patient’s needs and focuses on medical, psychological, spiritual, social and environment needs.
For more information, please call our Patient Care Specialists at (716) 831-1800
- Horizon Village Brochure
- Horizon Village Campus Residential Application and Release 2020
- Please click Interim Patient Education for Website to find additional information regarding safety risks and communicable disease risks.
For Current Residents:
Family programs are available on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s at the Wellness Center. The Family Program at the Village Campus addresses the needs of family and loved ones who have been affected by the substance use of one another, and is viewed as an essential part of treatment and recovery.
- Families can arrive as early as 5:45pm
- Family Education Group: 6pm-6:50pm
- Family Visiting: 7pm-7:50pm
- Table Talk: 7pm-7:50pm
- Family Sessions from 7pm-7:50pm
- Family can arrive as early as 9:45am
- Family Education Group: 10am-10:50am
- Family Visiting: 11:00am-11:50am
- Table Talk: 11am-11:50am
- Family Sessions from 11am-11:50am
Check in and visitation is held in the Wellness Center only.
The Family Program addresses
the following goals:
- Increase motivation for recovery
- Stress the importance of recovery
for the entire family system
- Investigate family patterns that work
- Prepare the family for expectations
of early recovery
- Encourage family members’ long-term
support for their loved ones
- Equip family and friends with ways
to provide support