Residential Treatment for Adults.
Horizon Village provides opportunities for individuals to experience recovery while living in a unique, safe, therapeutic residential setting. The beautiful 50-bed facility in Sanborn, NY is designed with our residents’ comfort and safety in mind.
For more information, please call our Patient Care Specialists at (716) 831-1800
- Horizon Village Brochure
- Horizon Village Residential Application and Release 2019
- Please click Interim Patient Education for Website to find additional information regarding safety risks and communicable disease risks.
For Current Residents:
Family programs are available on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s at the Wellness Center. The Family Program at the Village Campus addresses the needs of family and loved ones who have been affected by the substance use of one another, and is viewed as an essential part of treatment and recovery.
- Families can arrive as early as 5:45pm
- Family Education Group: 6pm-6:50pm
- Family Visiting: 7pm-7:50pm
- Table Talk: 7pm-7:50pm
- Family Sessions from 7pm-7:50pm
- Family can arrive as early as 9:45am
- Family Education Group: 10am-10:50am
- Family Visiting: 11:00am-11:50am
- Table Talk: 11am-11:50am
- Family Sessions from 11am-11:50am
Check in and visitation is held in the Wellness Center only.
The Family Program addresses
the following goals:
- Increase motivation for recovery
- Stress the importance of recovery
for the entire family system
- Investigate family patterns that work
- Prepare the family for expectations
of early recovery
- Encourage family members’ long-term
support for their loved ones
- Equip family and friends with ways
to provide support