Residential Treatment for Young Adults.
After seven years of planning, Horizon began building its third residential rehab facility on the Horizon Village campus located in Western New York.
This facility opened in September 2016, and focuses on the growing need for inpatient rehab for male young adults (18-27) in our community. The $4.5 million project includes 25 beds. Delta Village aims to offer patients and their families the opportunity to learn about the disease of addiction, develop and practice the coping skills needed to be successful in life, work on repairing and developing healthy relationships, and help individuals regain control of their life without relying on substances.
For Current Residents:
Family programs are available on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s at the Wellness Center. The Family Program at the Village Campus addresses the needs of family and loved ones who have been affected by the substance use of one another, and is viewed as an essential part of treatment and recovery.
- Families can arrive as early as 5:45pm
- Family Education Group: 6pm-6:50pm
- Family Visiting: 7pm-7:50pm
- Table Talk: 7pm-7:50pm
- Family Sessions from 7pm-7:50pm
- Family can arrive as early as 9:45am
- Family Education Group: 10am-10:50am
- Family Visiting: 11am-11:50am
- Table Talk: 11am-11:50am
- Family Sessions from 11am-11:50am
Check in and visitation is held in the Wellness Center only.
The Family Program addresses
the following goals:
- Increase motivation for recovery
- Stress the importance of recovery
for the entire family system
- Investigate family patterns that work
- Prepare the family for expectations
of early recovery
- Encourage family members’ long-term
support for their loved ones
- Equip family and friends with ways
to provide support
Delta Village Photo Gallery:
For more information, please call our Patient Care Specialists at (716) 831-1800