We Believe in Recovery.
We Believe in Hope.
When outpatient isn’t enough, Horizon offers several different types of residential treatment options for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Horizon Village Campus in Sanborn, NY
Horizon Village is a 50-bed residential drug rehab treatment program designed with our patients’ comfort and safety in mind. This adult only facility provides a comprehensive, individualized recovery program that focuses on the person as a whole. More information
Freedom Village offers specialized programming and treatment interventions geared towards veterans and first responders. We incorporate specialized individual and family services for those who may have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or struggle with a mental health disorder. More information
Delta Village provides intensive substance use disorder treatment in a residential setting, focusing on rehabilitation services for young adult males. We aim to offer patients and their families the opportunity to learn about the disease of addiction, develop and practice the coping skills needed to be successful in life, work on repairing and developing healthy relationships, and help individuals regain control of their life without relying on substances. More information
Aurora Village was established to serve the specific needs of women ages eighteen and older suffering with a severe substance use disorder. Patients are provided the opportunity to better understand their disease, learn healthy coping skills and regain control of their lives all while in a safe and supportive environment. More information
The Wellness Center
Physical wellness is key to recovery. The Wellness Center contains a gymnasium and fitness facility focused on patient wellness and recreation as part of their overall recovery treatment program. Our wellness counselors and personal trainers provide health education and fitness direction to patients on the campus. Cycling classes, yoga classes, barre classes, basketball games and more are a weekly occurrence on campus. More information
To find out if residential treatment is the right path for you or a loved one, please contact our Patient Support Specialists today at (716) 831-1800.
* Please note that we have waiting lists for many of our residential treatment programs. If you think residential treatment is right for you, please call to be placed on our list.
- Horizon Village Informational Booklet
- Horizon Village Campus Residential Application and Release
- Please click Interim Patient Education for Website to find additional information regarding safety risks and communicable disease risks
- Alumni Events are an opportunity for former residents to come and share their experience, strength, and hope with current patients. Anyone that is an Alumni is welcome to attend as long as they are not in active use of any substances. Please help us in passing on this information to Alumni so that they are able to join and visit. Alumni only are allowed. Significant others, family members, and friends will be asked to leave and return when the event is over. Please download the informational flyer for further details on rules/expectations for the evening and email Campus Alumni with any questions.