Horizon Website Policy Statement
Horizon owns and operates this website as an information service to its consumers and the public. Horizon reserves the right to determine what information shall and shall not be placed on this website.
Horizon strives to present current and accurate information on this website, but does not guarantee either the accuracy or currency of information posted here. In the event of a significant difference between the information on this website and information provided at our sites, the latter information should prevail.
B. Email / Texting to Horizon Employees
Horizon has specific policies for communicating with Horizon employees via e-mail/texting, including that they should not be used, except as specifically authorized, to:
- Communicate information of an urgent nature that requires immediate response,
- Seek emergency services, or to
- Cancel or schedule appointments.
E-mail messages not of this nature may be sent to Anne D. Constantino, Horizon President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horizon does not use its website to collect personal information for any purpose other than to assist other providers with making treatment referrals for specific services with patients’ authorization. Horizon does not:
- Create individual profiles with the information provided by users of this site;
- Provide such personal information to third parties or private organizations;
- Track information about individuals and their visits;
- Collect information for commercial marketing from this website; or
- Send associated unsolicited e-mails.
Should you provide Horizon with personal information, such as sending an e-mail, the information may be used to respond to you and to assist in providing you with the information or service requested.
Web usage statistics are gathered for site management purposes. When you visit a page on this site, the following information is automatically collected and stored:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed Horizon’s website;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date, time and duration of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of that website if you linked to Horizon’s website from another website.
Under no circumstances will Horizon be liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of this website or with respect to the material obtained in this website, including without limitation, any material sent to you via this website. This website and all materials available from it are distributed and transmitted “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Horizon is not responsible for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, this website and/or the materials available from the website whether the materials distributed by the website are provided by Horizon or a third party, even if Horizon has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Permission is granted to download information from this website, so long as such information is not used for commercial purposes.