Horizon Village is one of the most comprehensive service providers in WNY. We offer different levels of residential and detox services. While much has changed recently, we continue to offer these lifesaving services to our community. Over the past few months, we have taken significant safety measures to ensure the wellbeing of our patients and staff. Our team has worked tirelessly to not only implement and follow new protocols, but continue care for our patients.
Horizon Village consists of two locations, Terrace House in downtown, Buffalo and the Horizon Village campus in Sanborn, NY.
Horizon Village Terrace House is a 68-bed medically supervised substance use withdrawal and residential stabilization treatment program. This 24/7 facility for adults provides support, counseling, wellness and medical treatment to all patients.
- Detox & Withdrawal Management Services: This program offers medically supervised withdrawal protocols, screening for substance use disorders and discharge planning to help one stay on the course of sobriety and prevent reoccurrence.
- Stabilization Services: Serves patients who require personalized and holistic care in a residential setting to support their ongoing recovery. Treatment includes patients’ developing the skills to manage their addiction thoughts and cravings, coordination with medical providers to prescribe needed medications, interventions to stabilize patients’ mental and physical health conditions, the incorporation of families and community support systems and aftercare planning.
Horizon Village Campus:
The Horizon Village campus offers several different types of residential rehabilitation options to treat addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders in our serene and secure campus in Sanborn, NY. We are a facility dedicated to the total care of our patients by providing integrated treatment, including a focus on medical, psychological, spiritual, social and environmental needs.
Our programs include:
- Horizon Village: A 50-bed, male-only, residential drug rehab treatment program designed with our patients’ comfort and safety in mind. This adult only facility provides a comprehensive, individualized recovery program that focuses on the person as a whole.
- Freedom Village: Offers specialized programming and treatment interventions geared towards veterans and first responders. We incorporate specialized individual and family services for those who may have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or struggle with a mental health disorder.
- Delta Village: Provides intensive substance use disorder treatment in a residential setting, focusing on rehabilitation services for young male adults. We aim to offer patients and their families the opportunity to learn about the disease of addiction, develop and practice the coping skills needed to be successful in life, work on repairing and developing healthy relationships, and help individuals regain control of their life without relying on substances.
- Aurora Village: Serves the specific needs of women, ages eighteen and older, suffering with a severe substance use disorder. Patients are provided the opportunity to better understand their disease, learn healthy coping skills and regain control of their lives all while in a safe and supportive environment.
Both Terrace House and the Horizon Village campus are filled with compassionate and knowledgeable staff who are dedicated to offering the best care to our patients. We believe in our patients and know they deserve the best care possible. Providing hope and healing truly makes a difference and we are here to help anyway we can in one’s recovery journey.
If you or someone you know is interested in our services, please call our Admissions Team at 716.831.1800 to learn more.
We are in this together.