Together for Recovery. Changing Lives. Saving Lives.
Best in class place to work and receive care.
Our Goals Include:
- Increasing access to treatment and support for individuals and their families as they strive to recover from substance use and mental health disorders.
- Helping those in recovery and their families to make choices that improve quality of life and achieve personal goals.
- Working with the larger medical community to provide coordinated and integrated treatment and recovery services.
- Having the best trained staff by requiring continuing education of all personnel in innovative and evidence-based practices, leadership, supervision, and customer service.
- Treating our staff, clients, and their families with respect and dignity.