Anne D. Constantino
President and CEO
Anne was appointed to her current position as President and Chief Executive Officer for the Horizon Corporations in 1994. In this role she leads the development and implementation of strategic and annual operating plans for Horizon Health Services, Horizon Village and the Health Management Group.
During her tenure, Anne has led the organization in expansion of services in WNY. Revenues and market share have grown through expansion and implementation of best practices. Horizon staff has grown to more than 700 clinical and administrative members through this development period. Anne is also the founding member and current President of Value Network, IPA, a membership organization of WNY behavioral and health care providers working on transformation of the health care system to improve patient outcomes and decrease costs.
Horizon is proud to have been selected as a NYS Best Companies to Work for the past 12 years.
An undergraduate of Buffalo State College and a graduate of SUNY at Buffalo, where she received her M.S. in Educational Psychology and Rehabilitation Counseling, Anne is an active member of several industry organizations and Boards including:
- Amherst Chamber of Commerce: Board Member December 2018-Present
- Executive Board 2021
- Led development of Strategic Plan 2019
- Member, Buffalo State Foundation Board- 2016-present
- Executive Committee member: NYS Addiction Services Providers, 2011-present
- Executive Committee: Coalition for Community Services, A Network of New York SUD treatment agencies, 2010- present
- Participant on numerous NYS committees for the leadership, advocacy and transformation of the NYS behavioral health system
- Member of Governor’s Advisory Task Force on Opiate Addiction
Horizon, established in 1975, is the one of the largest providers of mental health and addiction treatment and support services provider in Western New York.