Residential Treatment for Adults.
Horizon Village provides opportunities for individuals to experience recovery while living in a unique, safe, therapeutic residential setting. The beautiful 50-bed facility in Sanborn, NY is designed with our residents’ comfort and safety in mind.
For more information, please call our Patient Care Specialists at (716) 831-1800
- Horizon Village Brochure
- Please click Interim Patient Education for Website to find additional information regarding safety risks and communicable disease risks.
For Current Residents:
Family programs are available on Tuesday’s from 6:00pm-8:00pm, and Saturday’s from 9:00am-11am at the Wellness Center.
- Families can arrive as early as 5:45pm
- Family Education Group: 6pm-6:50pm
- Family Visiting: 7pm-7:50pm
- Conference Call: 6pm-6:50pm
- Table Talk: 7pm-7:50pm
- Family Sessions from 7pm-7:50pm
- Family can arrive as early as 8:45am
- Family Education Group: 9am-9:50am
- Family Visiting: 10am-11am
- Conference Call: 9am-9:50am
- Table Talk: 10am-11am
- Family Sessions from 10am-11am
Check in and visitation is held in the Wellness Center only. All drop offs can only happen during family visitation hours.