Residential Treatment for Young Adults.
After seven years of planning, Horizon began building its third residential rehab facility on the Horizon Village campus located in Western New York.
This facility opened in September 2016, and focuses on the growing need for inpatient rehab for young adults (18-25) in our community. The $4.5 million project includes 25 beds. Delta Village aims to offer young adults and their families the opportunity to learn about the disease of addiction, develop and practice the coping skills needed to be successful in life, work on repairing and developing healthy relationships, and help individuals regain control of their life without relying on substances.
For Current Residents:
Family programs are available on Tuesday’s from 6:00pm-8:00pm, and Saturday’s from 9:00am-11:00am.
- Families can arrive as early as 5:45pm
- Family Education Group: 6pm-6:50pm
- Family Visiting: 7pm-7:50pm
- Conference Call: 6pm-6:50pm
- Table Talk: 7pm-7:50pm
- Family Sessions from 7pm-7:50pm
- Family can arrive as early as 8:45am
- Family Education Group: 9am-9:50am
- Family Visiting: 10am-11am
- Conference Call: 9am-9:50am
- Table Talk: 10am-11am
- Family Sessions from 10am-11am
Check in and visitation is held in the Wellness Center only. All drop offs can only happen during family visitation hours.
Delta Village Photo Gallery:
For more information, please call our Patient Care Specialists at (716) 831-1800