You’re not alone…
Each year, twenty-five percent of the population will experience a mental health disorder. Mental health disorders can affect individuals of any age, race, education, religion or income.
Mental Health Disorders are Treatable
We work closely with individuals to offer person-centered treatment for the following conditions including:
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Adjustment disorders
Our mental health services include:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individual and group counseling
- Family counseling and assertiveness training
- Psychiatry and medication
- Medical evaluation and treatment—including help with weight and diabetes management
- Integrated treatment for individuals with both a mental disorder and substance abuse
- Stabilization and rehabilitation services to improve independent functioning and community integration
- Educational and vocational assessment, job skills training and placement
Speak with one of our counselors today!
If you or a loved one is having a difficult time dealing with everyday demands, feelings and moods, talk with one our counselors today.