You’re not alone…
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 1 out of every 4 people will experience one or more mental illnesses at some stage of their life. Mental illness doesn’t discriminate. It can affect individuals of any age, race, education, religion or income. But it’s important to know, you’re not alone.
Mental Illnesses are Treatable
We work closely with individuals to manage a variety of mental illnesses including:
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic attacks
- Severe anxiety
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- And many more
Our mental health services include:
- Comprehensive psychiatric and substance abuse diagnostic assessment
- Specialized individual and group counseling
- Specialized programming that includes family counseling and assertiveness training
- Psychiatric medication prescription and monitoring
- Medical evaluation and treatment—including help with weight and diabetes management
- Integrated treatment for individuals with both mental illness and substance abuse
- Stabilization and rehabilitation services to improve independent functioning and community integration
- Educational and vocational assessment, job skills training and placement
Speak with one of our counselors today!
If you or a loved one is having a difficult time dealing with everyday demands, feelings and moods, talk with one our counselors today.